We have programs for ages 2.5 through grade 7, and are accepting registrations for new applicants from Delta, Point Roberts, and beyond.
Our aim is threefold:
• To provide a prepared environment that invites hand-on exploration, offers freedom of choice,
and promotes acceptance of new challenges.
• Within this environment, to work cooperatively with the child's natural developmental promptings to facilitate growth in all areas of life.
• To promote self-awareness, independence, self-discipline and self-esteem, a sense of community and of one's place in the world.
We strive to provide a special kind of early learning experience.
We encourage physical, social, emotional, intellectual and communication skills throughout our program. Our staff work hard to act as a complementary extension of home, creating a secure and caring environment for each child.
The programs are based upon a “Developing Through Play” Philosophy, taking into account individual and groups strengths, interests and needs.
Before and After School
We are licensed to serve 19 of 5-12 years old children in our program. We are providing safe, affordable, high quality childcare programs, which enhance the social, emotional, cognitive and physical wellbeing of children.
• Support inclusion of all children
• Provide professional, high quality care through a positive environment, curriculum and staff